Austin Population Growth
The Austin area population has grown more than 41 percent in the last 10 years and is projected to reach over 2 million by 2025. With this steady growth, you can expect continued demand for homes.
According to the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University's Market Report 2010 for Austin-Round Rock-San Marcos:
- The July 2009 population estimates for Austin, Round Rock and San Marcos was 1,705,075, growing 41.4 percent in 10 years.
- The area's population is projected to grow to 1,730,267 by 2015, and to 2,082,566 by 2025.
- Travis County's population grew from 788,500 in 1999 to 1,026,158 in 2009, a 30.1 percent increase.
- Download the report here.
- In June 2009, Austin Business Journal reported that the Austin metro area will grow to more than 2.7 million by the year 2025, making Austin and its suburbs the 5th fastest-growing U.S. metro in coming years. Read the article here.
We would love to share with you, what people are saying about us!View Our Testimonials