ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Real Estate Asset Management Consultation
- The term “property management” seems outdate and misused. We are Real Estate Asset Managers, which is so much. Our primary focus is maintaining your asset – keeping your property in sellable condition through a holistic approach.
- Teach property owners to think like a CEO that is focused on maximizing their returns from their property and increasing value.
- Advise property owners why deferring maintenance can greatly reducing their returns and property value over time.
- Educate property owners on how to keep their rents at the top of the market while increasing the value of the property.
Austin Rental Market Analysis
- Set competitive market rents based on thorough market analysis, considering condition, upgrades, and location.
- Advise on upgrades or improvements that will make your property more attractive to prospective tenants and net you higher rents
- Real estate signs, 24/7 property profile hotline, high quality photos
- In addition to Austin Multiple Listing Services (MLS), advertise on real estate syndicated services such as Trulia, Zillow, Postlets, Realtor.com, Etc.
- Market your property prior to tenant move out to limit vacancy periods and maximize rental income
Thorough Applicant Screening Process
- Income Verification & Employment History
- Previous Rental History
- Credit Score & Background Check
Maintenance and Repair Services
- Property Inspections 4 times per year with video/photos provided to owners
- Maintain your property in good repair with minimal cost
- Provide transparency to owners, residents, and contractors through on-line maintenance requests and tracking services
- 24/7 emergence access
- HOA compliance
- Transparent and timely communication through the lifecycle of the work order with the contractor, property owner and tenant
- Notification and approval of work orders through an online owner portal
- Solid relationships with vendors to quickly repair and make ready properties.
- Foster good tenant relations with an emphasis on long-term retention while maintaining market rents
- Educate tenant on their responsibility of maintaining your property
- Enforce violations with prompt notice(s) to vacate, breach of lease notifications and filing of as necessary evictions
- Begin rent increase negotiations 90-45 days prior to lease expiration
- On-line rent collection
- ACH owner’s disbursements by the 10th of every month
- Provide owners Monthly and Yearly Statements
- Provide owners with Misc-1099 forms for Year End Taxes
- We stand behind our tenant selection process. So should a tenant we placed, breaks their initial lease during the first 120 days, we cover 100% of the cost for replacing that tenant.