Selling Austin Investment Real Estate
Getting the most for your investment property means doing more than putting a "For Sale" sign out front. In the competitive Austin market, where new homes and investment properties for sale are added daily, your listing needs to be seen in a variety of places in order to stand out. And sometimes the right buyer is waiting out of state, or even in another country.
To ensure your property home gets noticed and sells without a hitch for full market value, consider working with Davis Company investment real estate professionals. We know what's necessary to prepare your property for the Austin market. With our expertise, we can show buyers that your property is the best opportunity among the competition.
Whether your property is vacant or occupied, we work to sell your property in the least amount of time.
What we can do for you:
- Comparative market analysis
- Site inspection to determine present condition
- Determine market price
- Historical research to show property in its best light
- Analyze rental history and expenses
- Identify and highlight all property upgrades
- Take photos and make suggestions for preparing your property for the Austin market
- Professional photography
- Staging vacant units
- Pre-inspection by a home inspection company (this will help prepare us for any potential issues)
- Set up vendors for any necessary repairs
- Develop good working relationship with your tenants
- Work with tenants to make showings and the selling transition go smoothly
- Work with tenants to minimize any concerns they might have with the sale of the property
- Listing and advertising the property
For more information about selling your Austin investment property, contact the Davis Company at 512-473-2444 (office) or 512-585-0045 (cell).
We would love to share with you, what people are saying about us!View Our Testimonials